i went mining to get more diamonds not for me but to give away. most of the diamonds ive got came from giveaways, i wanted to give back. i have a maxed out netherite pic, i went mining with it down to level 11, you can cheek. i went sed amount of blocks forward, then i turn, repeat tell diamonds. this works. i used to mine out chunks but that took to long so i just went about half way in to the chunk then i turn. i find it annoying to have cords up so i just do it at random. im sorry you feel like i like to cheat, but i like the challenge of the game, why would i cheat? do i have xray on my computer? yes, it is a texure pac, i saw a video made by a youtube named dream( go watch his videos there good) also i watched Inv3rse_ video, and wow, its damning, but he cheaks my inventory. there is nothing OP in there im not kitted out i took me months to get to where i am. again been on the surver for a long time, WHY WOULD I CHEAT NOW?! i have all i want, i dont need diamonds, in inv3rse_ vid i was trying to get a lot of lapaz for armer for a teammate. he lost all his stuff and didn't play for a while, nether did i to be fair. If you read this thank you.