Hello!

My name is Nomical and I thought I should start a thread where people introduce themselves and everyone gets to know each other a bit since we will be seeing each other on the server! Ill go first...

First off, I'm Nomical, I've been playing Minecraft since 2011, long long time so I have that experience but still learning on all the new stuff Minecraft has been adding recently but it's super fun! I love spending time with others in a small community and doing things a single player could never achieve! I've been on this server for a couple weeks it feels like now and I love it, although chat can get toxic at times, it gives me something to look at when I'm bored and players are always there if you need that help. All in all, you can get to know me pretty easily, if you ever see me around in the server, please feel free to shoot me a message, I don't bite!

PS: I'm making a huge base for players who are experienced in the game and know what they are doing, if you feel like you wanna help and join me in doing so, please please shoot me messages, I WANT HELP Smile

- Nomical