Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionDaffy = Builder EmptyDaffy = Builder

more_horiz
I get annoyed whenever I see a block out of place at spawn. Staff and builders don't seem to care much, so I'm applying to become a builder.

I'm a builder on another server called Foxshot, and I've never abused my powers. I just wanna make spawn a better place. People say I'm a good builder, and I'm also very handy with redstone. Perhaps I could also help build events, since there hasn't been one in months and the server is becoming mundane, it lacks pazazz. I want newcommers and current members of the server to feel comfortable at spawn and other areas.

Entertainment is my #1 priority. So is functionality too.

I hope you'll consider my request.
-Daffy

descriptionDaffy = Builder Emptythough...

more_horiz
I would also be okay with Helper/Admin/Mod since you seem to be running low on staff. I always love to help, even though I'm not a staff member. An example would be like today (November 7, 2020) where people somehow got a bunch of illegals and were spreading them. I tried to burn as many as I can and notified Life and Joe (hi joe) about it.

The only reason why I'm hesitant about becoming a staff member would be people asking me for stuff. I promise to not give out stuff and to not ban without evidence of a crime. Also, the rules need some adjusting
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum