Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionA call for an audience with Majesty Coopergang, Discussing the dubbing of myself to the title of Knight. EmptyA call for an audience with Majesty Coopergang, Discussing the dubbing of myself to the title of Knight.

more_horiz
Heareth me, i sendeth a message f'rward; rum'rs has't did spread across the kingdom into mine own ears, rum'rs of chaos, destruction, rebellion and of divine calamity 'gainst our once most wondrous kingdom. Woe is to us f'r what t'rrible sins has't we commit'd yond god himself shalt striketh us down? yond our owneth people wouldst riseth 'gainst us? yond our owneth soldi'rs striketh us from behind? is't true yond the previous king hast been murd'red? yond new pow'rs art anon at playeth? squires has't cometh from afar those gents did spread news of a new king. King coop'rgang, if 't be true this beest the sooth, i seeketh audience with thy majesty coop'rgang.
I seek to be accoladed the title of Knight by his Majesty. Attached to this message is letters of recommendations transcribed from the words of court nobility.

From the transcriptions of Lord wamens:

"No man has shown such capability to truly bring our kingdom to stability and prosperity, Truly i say to you Sir MurderleCrow if elected the title of knight will go far to save the kingdom from its most unfortunate state".

From the transcriptions of Lord In3rse_:

" Take it not as a gleek when i proclaim that this man has shown true courage and initiative, He has bettered the lives of many in the kingdom and has brought forth the pains of the people and the servants. No better person has come forward in such a trying time as these for his commendable resolve and strong morality, I strongly recommend that sir Murderlecrow be dubbed the title of Knight as quickly as is reasonably acceptable".

From the transcriptions of Lord Twerkle:

" A handsome young lad has gone to me requesting that he become a knight, at first i did not think he had the gall needed to pursue such a life, for the life of a knight is riddled with hard work and tragic events. But he has since then proven his determination and strength. I truly believe that this man will one day become king of our land and rule over it ten thousand wonderful years".

These lett'rs has't shown thee yond nay sir besides i is capable and w'rthy to beest appoint'd knight effective immediately, this day i promiseth thee majesty yond nay harmeth n'r foe shall ev'r setteth foot into our belov'd kingdom and yond such evils shall beest did banish bef're us. I shall leadeth the rebuilding of our most wondrous society yond coequal god himself shall behold down upon us with praise and applaudeth. These art the things i has't to promiseth thee majesty, kindly behold ov'r mine own statements and the statements oth'rs has't madeth about thee. Cometh to thy owneth conclusion if 't be true thy shalt grant me knighthood. - murd'rlecrow

descriptionA call for an audience with Majesty Coopergang, Discussing the dubbing of myself to the title of Knight. EmptyA call for an audience with Majesty Coopergang, Discussing the dubbing of myself to the title of Knight.

more_horiz
From the transcriptions of l'rd wamens:

" taketh t not as a gleek at which hour i proclaim yond this sir hast shown true courage and initiative, that gent hast bett'r'd the liveth of many in the kingdom and hast hath brought f'rth the pains of the people and the s'rvants. Nay bett'r p'rson hast cometh f'rward in such a trying timeth as these f'r his commendable resolveth and stout m'rality, i strongly recommendeth yond sir murd'rlecrow beest dubb'd the title of knight as apace as is reasonably acceptable".

from the transcriptions of l'rd tw'rkle:

" a handsome young lad hast gone to me requesting yond that gent becometh a knight, at first i didst not bethink that gent hadst the gall did need to pursue such a life, f'r the life of a knight is riddl'd with hard w'rk and tragic events. But that gent hast since then proven his det'rmination and strength. I truly believeth yond this sir shall one day becometh king of our landeth and ruleth ov'r t ten thousand wond'rful years".

these lett'rs hast't shown thee yond nay sir besides i is capable and w'rthy to beest appointeth'd knight effective immediately, this day i promiseth thee majesty yond nay harmeth n'r foe shalt ev'r setteth foot into our belov'd kingdom and yond such evils shalt beest didst banish bef're us. I shalt leadeth the rebuilding of our most wondrous society yond coequal god himself shalt beholdeth down upon us with praise and applaudeth. These art the things i hast't to promiseth thee majesty, kindly beholdeth ov'r mineth owneth statements and the statements oth'rs hast't madeth about thee. Cometh to thy owneth conclusion if 't be true 't beest true thy shalt grant me knighthood. - murd'rlecrow

Fixed the language
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum