Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

descriptionjust un ban me that was not ban worrthy  by my standereds i was trying to do somthing nice for my brothor and i got baned { he did not want to spend his time... Emptyjust un ban me that was not ban worrthy by my standereds i was trying to do somthing nice for my brothor and i got baned { he did not want to spend his time...

more_horiz
placeing 30 pages on a book of @@@@@@@ that so he can dupe and if you think its fun getting banned when you think that
your doing some one a favor but i hope that i will be able to be part of your comunity
i just wish that i will be able to play on your server again
it was bad of me to do that i wont give
and so my brothors user name is a_poll_low
and so yea

i really hope that i will be able to go on i am sorry for giveing someone elss dupe books
i dont dupe i never do it but ju

and will never do it agiain on styx the most feared oth that i can think of if i brake it enternity getting chased by hell hounds
fact.

descriptionjust un ban me that was not ban worrthy  by my standereds i was trying to do somthing nice for my brothor and i got baned { he did not want to spend his time... EmptyReply

more_horiz
I get that you made those books for your brother, but you both are banned because of attempted duping which is NOT allowed and is a valid reason to be banned for. The ban will expire, August 5, which is in a week.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum